National and international contract management
The legal advice of the Law Firm extends to the various aspects linked to the commercial activities of the business, such as contractual dealings with the sales networks, the drafting of contracts relating to promotional or commercial ventures of various kinds, the direct distribution or distribution via agents or dealers of the products and services, the granting of licences for the use of know-how, patents or trademarks and any other business project which must be translated into a contractual relationship.
Besides the drafting of the most common commercial contracts such as agency, distribution and franchising agreements, the Firm sees to the formation of companies and joint ventures in Italy and abroad, and in general to the contracts which concern the commercial and industrial collaboration between businesses.
By way of example, the main contracts dealt with by the Firm are as follows:
- International Distribution
- International Agency
- joint ventures
- Purchase&Sale agreements
- General Terms and Conditions (drafting of general sales terms and conditions and other contractual conditions for international sales and different types of contracts, battle of the forms)
- Equipment Supply agreements (turnkey contracts, industrial equipment and machinery installation agreements)
- Transport (Incoterms, drafting of contractual clauses on transport and assignment of the seller/purchaser risks in the sales agreements)
- Letters of credit/documentary credit/international payments
- International and national tenders (EPC contracts, work and service tenders, handling of FIDIC or World Bank tenders and drafting of other types of contract similar to tenders such as engineering contracts)
- Trademark, patent and know-how licence or sale agreements
- Technology sales agreements
- Real estate ease and rental agreements