International business relations - Company incorporation and Representative offices abroad
With regard to specific aspects of international company law, the Law Firm has availed itself for many years of the collaboration of foreign law firms, which make it possible to offer support for the compliance with the legislation of the foreign country involved.
In fact the Law Firm permanently collaborates with numerous foreign law firms which provide support for the legal activities to be carried out on behalf of Italian companies abroad. In this sphere, the Law Firm assists the clientele in the negotiation and drafting of the contractual documents with the foreign partners on the basis of the requirements of the Client and in compliance with the legislation of the specific country.
In this field, the main areas dealt with include:
- incorporation of companies abroad/branches/secondary offices
- shareholders’ agreements (and other types of agreements between shareholders/partners)
- Joint Ventures agreements
- sale or lease of business assets (transfer/lease of a business branch)
- company networks/network contracts
- assistance over the entire duration of the company (i.e.: consulting in the event of conflicts between shareholders/partners, drafting of minutes, drafting of powers of attorney)
- extraordinary corporate transactions (M&A): mergers and acquisitions of company shares or holdings (assistance during the negotiation and legal assistance in general for acquisition projects, drafting of preliminary agreements, letters of intent, memorandum of understanding, drafting of final purchase agreements, both for Italian companies and for foreign groups)
- legal due diligence (consulting and assistance during the review of contractual documents of the company and other due diligence activities)